On June 19, 2021, the second chapter of the show was announced on a special streaming platform dedicated to anime. The official release date for season 2 Youjo Senki is October, 2022. Despite criticism from critics, the anime decided to renew for a second season. Recall that the first chapter of the tape started on screens in 2017.
The animation work is based on the plot of the light novel by Carlo Zen. The collection of stories was first published in 2013. A couple of years later, the stories began to be released in the manga format, and after a while, the fans saw the coveted film adaptation. Despite the obvious interest in the release date of all episodes Youjo Senki Season 2, some viewers did not appreciate the work presented, seeing in it a criticism of specific state regimes.
What do you think, is it worth filming a sequel, and what should be in it?
— 「幼女戦記」アニメ公式【TVシリーズ第2期製作決定！】 (@youjosenki) June 19, 2021
The plot revolves around nine-year-old Tanya, who was once a grown man. A certain office worker turned out to be an inveterate atheist who denies the existence of a Higher Mind. One day he died and was reborn in the body of a young orphan.
Check out information about other TV show sequels like: Elite season 7, Squid Game season 2, Manifest season 5, Titans season 4 and The Owl House season 3.
Then the Supreme Intelligence decides to teach a lesson to the former manager of the corporation. At his behest, Tanya goes to war to command battle mages. She must win and survive, otherwise the manager’s soul will never again be reborn in a new body and sink into obscurity.
Many viewers who got acquainted with the work, appreciated it extremely flattering. For a long time, the question of whether or not showing Yojo Senki Saga of Tanya the Evil season 2 has been a concern for all fans of the show. Fortunately, the authors announced the sequel in time.
- On the basis of a graphic comic, not only a multi-part tape was created, but also a full-length picture, which premiered in February 2019. Today, anime fans are waiting for the Saga of Tanya the Evil season 2 show.
- Many viewers saw in the project clear criticism of certain regimes in the state, so they rated the anime negatively. Moreover, in a number of countries, the tape was included in the list of works prohibited for screening.
- The screenwriter of the tape was made by Kenta Ihara, who was involved in the Echoes of Terror and Demi-Humans show.
- Despite the fact that the main character is positioned as an evil character, most of the audience does not agree with this interpretation.
- Among the advantages, the audience notes the art and excellent soundtracks.
- Yutaka Uemura has led projects such as Furi-kuri: An Alternative, Dantalian Library, and The City You Live In. The director has seven independent productions.
|Original name:||Yojo Senki: Saga of Tanya the Evil|
|Cast:||Monica Rial, Amber Lee Connors, Aoi Yûki, Christopher Wehkamp|